Round Picture Frames
Simple, yet elegant designs that give your round artwork the attention it deserves!
HOW TO ORDER
We sell shapes that no one else handles. This is why our orders are custom made to your exact specifications, whether it be oblong, round, oval or even triangle.
Since 1985, our family-owned business has been crafting quality wood pieces. Every item we make represents our commitment to quality, innovation, and beauty. Our clients trust us to listen to their needs, share their vision, and offer framing solutions that exceed their expectations.
All orders will require a framing specialist to reach out and finalize an estimate with you.
Plus our Round Frames and Oval Frames can usually be custom made to your specifications at no extra cost.
True Custom Round Picture Frames
Your paintings and photographs are an investment of time and artistry. A round picture frame is a unique way to display the images and items that matter to you the most. Crone’s Custom Woodworking will make a frame to perfectly complement your piece of art and its surroundings.
Image is of a round floating frame espresso color cor stretched canvas.
- Each oval picture frame is carefully crafted with precision and skill, made to your custom specifications. We have a time proven process to construct each frame. Our professionalism means you can be confident you will have a quality frame. The wood will be finished in a stain or paint of your choice and flawlessly sealed to last a lifetime. Safely and easily mount your photograph or artwork in an oval picture frame beautifully suited to your needs.
- A oval frame is a picture of orbit, energy within symmetry. A perfect ellipse made of cut and polished wood will make a lasting impression. Choose a wide border with carved detailing for layers of texture and depth, or select a sleek, modern frame with a glossy finish. We will work with you to design the perfect frame for your home or business. Framed in a perfect oval of handcrafted wood, your artwork will make a bold and beautiful statement in any setting.
- Crone’s Custom Woodworking takes great pride in producing excellent frames. Our oval picture frames are made to our high standards. We will help you match the best construction and finish to match your vision. Like our round frames, our oval picture frames are constructed of mitered pieces and assembled with wood splines. Since not all ovals are the same, our clients often want a specific shape which we are able to accommodate.
- The oval picture frame softens the straight lines of a room and can be a striking focal point or a quiet rest for the eyes. Add in different sizes and shapes, or create a symmetrical grouping of oval frames to achieve the look you want. Traditional, contemporary, or eclectic, our frames are an essential component of a beautifully styled space.
SIZING YOUR FRAME
- What size does your oval picture frame need to be? Simply measure the height and width of the image you want to frame. The frame itself can be sleek and narrow, letting the image be the focal point. Or the frame can be wide with carved details or an inlaid wood design, drawing the eye first to the beauty of the frame itself and then to the art it encloses. We offer a variety of mounting options to safely and securely mount your framed design on any surface.
PAINTED VS. STAINED
- Paint hides the grain completely; stain simply colors the grain. Stain often brings out the character of the wood grain particularly in species such as poplar or oak. It soaks into open pores and exposes beauty otherwise not as noticeable. Stained hardwood attempts match other items in a room or theme.
Painted Round Frames
Our painted frames are most often made of primed MDF (composite fiberboard) which offers a very uniform surface perfect for paint – primer. We always recommend hardwood for framing heavy items such as glass. Hardwood can be painted and offers higher strength than the composite fiberboard. Hardwood is also a better choice than MDF in an area of high humidity.
We are a supplier for round wood stained glass frames. Our frames also work for leaded glass. If it’s Round, Oval, or Rectangle we can help you. Shown in the featured image, a round walnut frame with our outside cove profile made for stained glass. The stained glass...
We offer large frames for tondo circular art work as seen in this example of the Michelangelo replica looks great with the other walnut furniture in this room The round walnut frame for this Michelangelo replica works well in this large dining room. To put in...
Our double sided frames are available an any shape found on this website (round, oval, half circle, etc. ). The reverse side of the frame is in pieces and screwed on. The system secures your stained glass in the frame and covers an unsightly irregularities that may...
Cherry Wood Picture Frames – Custom Shapes and Sizes Circle shaped cherry frame shown with our inside – outside cove profile. As the title states, we not only offer round and oval shapes made of cherry hardwood, but also rectangle or any other shape you might dream...
We offer blue picture frame with transparent stain that emphasizes the beautiful wood grain. We also offer Purple or green picture frames using the same technique. We've posted some examples of how these unusual picture frame colors can emphasize your artwork in...
Espresso or coffee color picture frames work well with many pieces of artwork. The feature image is shown with our "Traditional" profile design. The wood is poplar which is a white wood with a mild grain pattern that stains really well. The wood type and...
Shown with our "Center Profile with Inside and Outside Cove". The Silver color and profile choice is subtle yet very elegant; simply stunning. Also check our our "hammered" silver finish which appears to be a powder coat. The effect is a bit random, but very...
Round Mirror Frames made of Poplar Hardwood and Stained Orange make a visual statement in any room. Mirrors are a perfect gift -- for yourself or anyone on your "giving" list.
Round Stained Glass Frames shown with our "gallery" profile design which is one of our most popular options. The simple design has all sharp edges and can be narrower than this image or wider if you prefer. The featured image and images below feature a light stain...